The second oldest garden club in Oklahoma...
As a not-for-profit, voluntary educational organization, Tulsa Garden Club contributes to the community through:
- annual funding of Tulsa Garden Center
- furnishing rose plants, soil and maintenance to Tulsa Municipal Rose Garden through the Rose Fund
- staging standard flower shows that are free and open to the public
- awarding annual scholarships to landscape architecture and horticulture students at Oklahoma State University and Tulsa Community College
- supporting an Up With Trees plot at Highway 169 and 81st Street South, along with other conservation and roadside beautification projects
- presenting the annual Garden Tour