Gems of the Past Standard Flower Show
NGC Standard Flower Show, May 18, 2019
Entries accepted: 1-4p, Friday, May 18, and 7-9a, Saturday, May 19
General Rules include:
- Emphasis on fresh plant materials, no artificial plant material acceptable in any division in any exhibit.
- Class entries open to all amateur members of Tulsa Garden Club, members of affiliates of Tulsa Garden Center or members of Oklahoma Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Each entry is the work of a single exhibitor.
- Entry/entry card procedures are stated in each Division's rules.
View Show Schedule online or scroll down to download/print. Show Schedule contains all General and Division Rules, setup/teardown entry times, and available Awards. Pick up printed Schedules and Horticulture Exhibitor Sheet at upcoming membership meetings OR contact Show Chair Rose Schultz.
Purpose of NGC Flower Show is to:
(Handbook for Flowers Shows, Revised 2017, p1)
* educate club members and the viewing public
* stimulate interest in horticulture and floral design
* provide an outlet for creative expression
* convey to the community the objectives of National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC)