The Wonderful World of Color
NGC Standard Flower Show, May 19, 2018
Entries accepted: 1-4p, Friday, May 18, and 7-9a, Saturday, May 19
General Rules include:
- Emphasis on fresh plant materials, no artificial plant material acceptable in any division in any exhibit.
- Class entries open to all amateur members of Tulsa Garden Club, members of affiliates of Tulsa Garden Center or members of Oklahoma Garden Clubs, Inc.
- Each entry is the work of a single exhibitor.
- Entry/entry card procedures are stated in each Division's rules.
For full Show Schedule with all General and Division Rules, setup/teardown entry times, and available Awards, email TulsaGardenClub@gmail.com.
Purpose of NGC Flower Show is to:
(Handbook for Flowers Shows, Revised 2017, p1)
* educate club members and the viewing public
* stimulate interest in horticulture and floral design
* provide an outlet for creative expression
* convey to the community the objectives of National Garden Clubs, Inc. (NGC)